71. Capitalize on feedback. When given well, it motivates and inspires.
72. Devote time each day to reading. The more you know, the more you can do.
73. Generously share your connections. The benefits return to you greatly.
74. Never gossip. As the saying goes, great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, and small people talk about other people.
75. Get to know others. Developing close relationships, working to know more about others, shows that you're worthy of respect.
76. Remember people's names. And give them a reason to remember yours.